94 325i for sale $2500

Might have it sold but the quicker I get the cash the better so still for sale.

94 bmw 325i Auto 177k

no dents, no rust, no rips in leather, just cracks from normal wear

runs great, doesnt overheat. Just changed oil, spark plugs and wires.

Also have a 97 civic ex 5 speed and a 99 civic ex auto for sale

http://i55.tinypic.com/72zsja.jpg

Interested in Civic

Is your name on the title?

ummm… I have a bill of sale :slight_smile:

so no

I’ll give you 1500

who the fuck cares whose name is on the title? Why would it matter as long as you can put your name on it and register the car?

I’ve seen instance of reporting cars stolen after the fact.

Usually negated with a bill of sale signed by both parties, but still lots of headaches.

I hate buyign cars when the person I’m purchasing it from doesn’t have their own title.

DMV doesn’t like that shit either, I’ve been eyeballed about it every single time I’ve done it.

… Do you have a dealers license? Where are you getting all these cars?

Stealer license

:rofl:rofl

Sounds more like a loan shark or something

Dude, I bought the car and dont want to wait weeks to sell the car, I have old owners phone number and the titles already signed.

no

Is this a joke? Like seriously dude? On a $2,500 car for that matter lol… I bought the car from someone who didnt want to wait for it to be sold, they wanted cash NOW. I looked the vehicle over and made an offer.

Loan sharking? Do you even know what loan sharking is? If I was loan sharking I would be getting double the money I “loaned” out for this car from the OWNER of the car and this car would never be for sale… I bought the car legit and am selling it legit, I just dont want to wait for the title to get here. As stated before, I know the person I got it from, they personally signed the back of the title and they know im making money on it…

I got hassled by Schenectady DMV over a $600 jeep when my name wasn’t on the title.

Yes, seriously.

^ Should of went to Schoharie dmv, anything goes :lol

You should start a dealership…better idea than trying to buy a monkey to stock your $4 dollar red bulls at area workout facilities…

WTF? When you go to DMV to register a vehicle, when IS the title in your name? :crazy

How about you get the dealers license and ill buy the cars and well split the profit? Win win for you, no?

What i mean is the person who signed the bill of sale, was not the person on the title.

Herp derp.

Dude, DMW doesnt even accept hand wirtten bill of sales anymore lol… At least there not supposed to. I only do a bill of sale if im gonna not register a car or if the buyer requests one, that little peice of paper doesnt mean shit.