94 325i for sale $2500

Slut thread needs more pics, thanks.

:number1 THIS

people gettin wild about flippers.

Jealously, thats all. Always anti-flipper posts on Craigslist too.

If I had the cash, time and a place to store the cars Id be doing the same thing.

Anyway, I had a '96 Neon with Tennessee plates and an Alabama title, forged the lady’s name, made up a BOS and registered the car with no issues. Also the title said 89k but the odometer said 68k and I registered it with 68k. No trouble there either. The car was actually picked up to be junked but since all it needed was a windshield I traded a truck for it with the guy that picked it up for junk and drove it for almost a year.

Yes they do and it’s perfectly acceptable. A bill of sale is needed to prove the sale price for tax purposes. DMV has their own bill of sale form (forgot form number) for this as well, but they are needed. It might only be if you paid very little for the car though, I don’t recall exactly.

DMV is ALWAYS a headache

I think I told the dmv that I paid $200 for the Neon and $500 for my Mustang. No questions asked there.

the dmv by me will not take handwritten bill of sales anymore. they wil only take completed DTF-802 forms.

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/forms/dtf802.pdf

I used a handwritten bill of sale in September will no issues.

Oh, and I sell cars without ever getting it titled in my name first and have never heard of anyone having issues. I’ve bought a few cars and a motorcycle that way also and never have had trouble. As a matter of fact it went exactly that way in september when I registered the miata.

Correct. SOME DMV agents will take a handwritten but there are no longer supposed to be accepted.

errebody got butthurt. i was just curious.

Long live flipers…

For my Jeep, I paid $700 for it. I also had him make a bill of sale. At the DMV, the first thing she asked was if I had a bill of sale. She still needed it for a $700 vehicle.

now on topic, how much are you selling the 99 ex for?

Hand written receipts? Really? The last time I had one of those fly was back in 2001, since then they have asked for that gay form to be filled out. Theres even a section that is REQUIRED for a vehicle that was purchased/sold grossly under market value.

yah, she had me fill that form out. She also wanted my sales receipt for written proof of the buying price I claimed.

my jimmy took hand written bill of sale 4months or so ago to put on road too:thumbup

finally a good signature pic from you.

SSmokinnnnn and SSidewayssss

lmao i saw u changed again so i finally got 1 of mine small so it didnt take upo the entire thread, my comp can resize the pics drives me nuts…edit idk how to resize pics on my comp lolol and in edit sig it wont let me resize…i fail

lolll its good enough

do you have the full picture? or a link to the full picture? I can edit it for ya.