94 325i for sale $2500

nevermind richie, sent you a PM.

offtopic as hellll up in here

list the prices for the other cars or make threads so people with no money can stop asking ya

bmw looks good

bmws sold, 3k for 97 civic ex mint 139k, 2k for 99 civic ex auto, 200k on body, 130kish on motor

so is this the ex u bought from me? u have pics?

Yea, one of them is lol… Not at the moment, honestly waiting for the title to get out of her name and into mine and then I will be reposting it… 97 civic is in my possession.

what happened to the motor dude? it says the body has 200k and the motor has 130k? it had the original motor when u bought it from me

o shit.

stupid girls that drive with no motor oil = blown engine… picked up a $300 junkyard engine, said it had 127k on it, now probably mid 130’s

wow… where did all of the oil go lol? i didnt think it leaked

what motor did you get? im looking for a junkyard motor as well, where did you get it?

It did leak a little bit when I looked underneith when I bought it but obviously the leak was worse than I thought as I told her not to worry about it lol… Not your fault.

where was the leak?

im not sure dude, I didnt do the swap, she said she was driving and the motor blew… I got a stock 1.6 from Rays salvage I believe its called in Queensburry.

damn, that sucks

fishy.

Now tell me how is that?

not sure man. I saw jeff’s bro’s car more then a few times in person. Thing was mint for what it was, and there was no oil stains in the driveway. I just find it hard to believe that it had a oil leak and you put a “fresher” motor in it…

There was a crack in both the front and rear bumper, the rotors were making noise, probably from not being driven but still, and there was oil leaking from what looked like the oil pan, and you said it was mint???.. The day I went to buy that car I looked underneith and even told him about it with oil on my fingers… The motor was $300 fucking dollars bro, if it was anymore I would have junked the car… Are you going to buy the car? I highly doubt it so im not sure why your even on here starting shit ONCE AGAIN… BTW, things happen to cars and leaks get worse, I bought the car months ago.

300 dollars fucking dollars bro

Bros dollars 300 fucking