94 civic coupe

My buddy is selling his civic coupe.here is a little info on the car

It’s a 1994 Honda Civic Ex (so it does have disc brakes front and rear), 5speed standard Non-Vtec. The car has about 300,000 miles on it and the engine has around 160,000.

I put new:
pads/rotors in the front
pads/rotors/calipers in the rear
all new suspension bushings front and rear with either Honda genuine parts or polyurethane.
along with snowtracker snow tires all the way around (I also have 2 winterforces with about 60% to go along with the car)
all new tie rods

Whats wrong:
the sunroof glass has cracks in it and hasn’t opened in a year,
the front bumper lower skirt is broke in the center
front passenger fender has rust
rear quarter panels have rust in the Infamous honda rust spots (including rusting just below gas filler neck)
the ABS light has been on for the last few years so the car works as if it didn’t have abs, just normal braking which has not been any problem to me (one of the wheel sensors probably doesnt work? This also doesn’t affect if from passing inspection, which was just done in november)

The body of the car is in the same shape I purchased it in years ago with the exception of a little growth of the rust. I’ve replaced everything regarding the chassis from a mechanical standpoint and the car itself is Solid with NO rust under it. The engine is younge and has lots of life left in it for probably another 150,000 if well maintained. So other than rust on the fender/quarter panels, the car is in great shape mechanically. There shouldn’t be anything left to be worked on or go wrong. Someone could just keep on driving it with no worries as long as they kept up with oil changes. During the winter I checked the fuel mileage and it gets 34mpg in the winter with letting it warm up 10 mins before I drive it, and in the summer I was getting around 39mpg with it.

This weekend I’m changing out the transmission for one with lower miles that should be flawless shifting as long as the guys didn’t lie to me, and I’m also going to change out the steering rack for a new one to get rig of some slack in the steering. So after this weekend the car will ONLY have the issues I listed above under “Whats wrong:” After changing the rack and getting an alignment I’d really like to get $1500-1600.00 for the car.

PM me for pics i have a bunch in my email that he sent me of the car