94 mits diamante needs to go

hey my 94 diamante up for sale good reliable daily driver with big list of mods and about 30K on the engine. 3100 neg.

Good luck, but I doubt a car would sell on here to someone with a single post and no introduction. Try that first.

car is already up for sale in WORST of craigslist ads lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Is this the one with the electronic supercharger?

Please tell me there is a link to this worst of Craigslist?

Ahhh, yes, posted this baby up a few weeks ago. There was much ROFL involved.

lol

good luck with that no body here is that damn or for half the posters here wants a car as old as their gf

seems pretty proud of that fuel rail adapter too

-Greddy E-manage fuel management system (laptop included)
-Super charged (switsh in center console)
-Carbon fiber vinyl ove center console pieces

And not to mention the awesome car audio crap that will cost extra. :confused:

kill it with fire

I would be surprised if the car turned better than a 16 second 1/4 mile, how do you dare call it “Extremely fast”? The slowest car in my driveway would suck the doors off this relic while flat towing a shortbus full of mentally challenged children.

this

Paging Sarge.

Can’t +rep til later. But that shit is funny!!!

just bought it. gonna trade pjb for his mustang with it.

:crackup:crackup:crackup

SOLD

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2538704469.html

Mitsubishi RARE Modded Supercharger extremly unique/trade - $3099 (Pattersonville)

automatic(faster shift)

has small hole in the exhaust but still quiet. have new 4" satinless burnt muffler for it also.

-Godspeed adjustable fuel pressure regulator w/guage and steel braided fuel lines
-Weapon R fuel rail adapter
-Super charged (switsh in center console)
-New Kool Blue air filter
-Blue engine dress up kit

Wired for sub/amp (have 10" Alpine type X in vented box and 2000Watt Crunch amp all brand new. will cost extra if you want them)

i do not beat on it even though it is Extremly fast!. will not disappoint. faster than many other imports.

asking $3099 cash talks!

rofl hahahah

+rep to you sir.