94 Mustang Gt

Around here?? How many you seen? Hmm…thats right

Dont worry, its got plenty…

Sure would be a step up but I dont think its your kind of car. Are you selling out to the LS1?

Nope…LS6 lol

not enough. guarnteed. you get this. i’ll get my ride. august, i challenge you to a DIGGGG

Wait until some of the GM guys like John see this.

ls2, or the hes getting the supercharged one

john will have fun with this

WISH i could afford the supercharged one…that wont happen for awhile. They came with LS1/2 in the early years, newer ones have teh 400hp LS6, which is what im looking at right now.

Sounds like it costs some cash then. $9700 isnt gonna cover it so where is the rest coming from?

:rolleyes: Damnit lol

Why you always so worried about how much money i have? lol. Im selling the quad as well, which will be 4k or so, and take out a loan for the rest.

pretty sure its an ls2, could be an ls6 though, i seem to forget that they have been around a lot longer than i think

Because Im working full time with over time and still cant afford these kind of cars.

make more money then man!

They definately went to an LS6, i was talking to a guy that owns one, and got a nice littel mod list for it:D

Im trying to. I need a new job.
Im paying bills ok but theres not much left over at the end of the week. I wish I could find something decent.

My car will be paid off by next spring and then maybe I can work on some bills but Ive got getting a truck stuck in my head and I keep looking online for one (like right now).

My fucking tax return is probably gone already. The white car needs a timing belt and tires and the Mustang needs a miracle.

hey adam, i’m gettin a NEW ride too!

Word?

yeh heard that before