95 325 w/ pics this time

LSD, Billsteins, Sways, Stick, Benny Fizzle head lights…

Not a bad lil ride and ready to roll… brand new battery…
first $2500

I’ll give you $1K for it. Then you need to put it on your trailer for the next trip to Watkins so we can race together.

Man this would be a fun car. Bump for a good seller.

Mileage? Does it need anything?

140k… brakes for sure…
H82GoSlo… can u still drive a stick?

what made you say it needs brakes? this is an AWESOME deal for someone, if I had some extra cash i’d have already bought it.

$50 and one slightly used e30 front end

Guy i bought it from said it could use brakes…They felt ok in the driveway…lol. Jeff, I would do it but I think you need to buckle down and fix yours. Ws6, you will never drive an import.

Trade ford ranger and a reach around

Want a Yamaha Banshee?

:thumbup this be true lmao

Xi?

there is no e36 xi/ix

it’s an i

Thank you I asked my friend as well, and he said he didn’t think they made xi’s yet back then. I just want something decent to dd

Wow… You read the brochure! :lol

+1 though listen to this man

Thank you I asked my friend as well, and he said he didn’t think they made xi’s yet back then. I just want something decent to dd thank you though.

this would make an awesomely fun dd. Seriously, I want it. right now.

Well I need it for winter how do i’s with snow tires drive in the winter Benny? Cause if so I’ll probably scoop it, and you’ll probably see it. I’ve seen you on my street multiple times btw. I was like who’s fucking lowered BMW is this then I saw a big slideny sticker and thought it looked familiar lol.

Where is your street?

I had a car similar to this on blizzak ws-50s and it tore shit up, you have to be careful as with any rwd car…but they’re a ton of fun with a good set of snows.