95-99 Dodge/Plymouth Neon Coupe

Just as the title says I’m looking for a beater/project neon coupe. I would love an R/T, but a regular coupe should do alright. I’m not looking to spend a lot so the car doesn’t have to be in the best shape, I want something that is at least running or needs a little bit of work to get it going. Color, transmission, engine all do not matter, 5 speed would be nice, but not necessary. Thanks

-Mike

Bumpity bump

There was a white one here for sale about a week ago, that looked to be in great shape.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?161694-1996-Plymouth-Neon-4dr-5spd.

whats the difference between a neon and a neon rt?

how little of work to get going?
a guy at my work has one with a trans that doesn’t go in reverse.
ill get more info out of him if a funky trans is cool with you.

neon r/t has 3.94 gears, always a 5 spd. 2.0 DOHC 150hp, most power tq in its class companred to any honda, nissan, acura, etc (95-99), also got the best gas mileage

neon r/t 2000 and up, 2.0L sohc magnum, 150hp 5 speed always, only available in sohc btw, has better ported head, flowing manifolds etc from the factory

regular neon is 2.0 sohc, 136 hp (still leading power in its class), 3.55 gearsif manual, also available is 3 speed auto, idk about the gears in that though even though i own 2 of them

srt4 is all on its own, fastest car in the world under 20gs, probably even under 30gs

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

lookin for a winter beater?

Yeah i may look into that depending on if I can get a new trans. Thanks

And yes Mike Im looking for a winter beater/little project. My SRT is too fucking spotless to drive it in the winter lol

Bump bump

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1834267793.html

Bump bump

Bump bump bump

to the top

Bump this up

to the top

Bumpity bump bump

they’re all over bud, i just picked up a 99 DOHC with a new head gasket, WP, TB, Fuel pump/alternator with power eveerything for 900$, 99k miles

there was one on CL the other day for 900$, 180k miles on chassis, 55k on engine and tranny

To the top