95-99 eclipse with engine problems..

just like the title says. the car was just painted about a year ago , has shaved door handles shaved gas door. 18 inch rims body kit ,ebay racing seats… not exactly sure of the eengine problem i started to rip it apart but no longer car to work on it nor fix it . im looking to ruin my life and put a ring on my girlfriends finger and need the money for a ring …:smash2:… looking to get 1200 for it the body is super clean cars never seen a winter since ihave had it . its got the 420a engine in it also…

With all of the stuff like body kit and such you should post pics.

here is the pics… and i know its riced out so if anyone is gonna say anything keep it to urself please and thank you

not to mention it wouldnt hurt to include a bit more info such as:

the actual year of the vehicle
how many miles on the engine/body
5pd or auto
vin
when was it last running?
what did you “rip apart”
do you have all parts to put it back together

etc etc

just a thought…

sry its late lol its a 97, believe it has 123000, 5 spd, vin i will get ,as for ripping apart, checked timing it was good compression was good so i was going to remove it and just take it all apart but i have the valve cover off and obviously the plugs and wires, and i removed all plugs it basically needs the exhaust disconnected and its ready to get taken out. and it was last running about sept

Punctuation my man. It is your friend.

once again, it was 3:45 am and i had been up for about 23 hrs .Sorry my grammer wasnt correct lol

I’ll give you a pass this time :slight_smile:

Interested…Im assuming its fwd not the awd?

420a non turbo, FWD.

You in Dunkirk?

for a bodykitted car its not that bad. glws

Sounds like a really good deal.
Everything included with the sale(rims, cf hood, etc…)?

im located in nf, and everything but the hood i sold that i was planning on parting it out but i need the money fast.

420A (non turbo) only came in FWD.

so is there a hood period?

Yeah i seen this car in the Falls, a few times pretty clean looking. Used to drive by it everyday near the Hyde Park car wash.

You probably know my friend Anthony.

decent car gone to waste

This is a serious question… where do you put the gas in? The trunk?

i would say the driver side maybe?

its the only view of the car not pictured…