95 Accord brakes...need help

I had this honda accord since my civic was totaled and ever since I had it, the brake pedal goes to the floor and the abs light comes on after 3 to 5 stops. The brake master has been replaced, and the brakes has been bled countless times. NO FLUID LEAK AT ALL! The pedal still goes to the floor after sitting on a hill facing up or downhill. New pads all the way around and new front rotors didnt help at all. The ABS module isnt the problem cuz it works fine. When I broke my axle last night at PRP, a buddy of mines came up and put in a NON ABS axle just until I get a new one. The ABS light is off now but the pedal still goes to the floor. When the pedal is to the floor and the car is slowing to a stop, the car shoots to the right. Like only the front pass caliper is working and the others arent. I went to go wash the car earlier and sprayed the wheels. Steam came only from the front (the car has 4 wheel disc) and nothing from the back. Dumbass me touched the back rotors and they where ice cold but the e-brake is strong and in perfect working condition. WTF is up with this car!? I need help! Thanks.

brake booster?

C that what I thought but all my mechanic buddies said different. Im not a mechanic, just started learning lol thanks

Seized caliper on top of bad brake booster.

With the car off, pump the brake pedal a few times, it should get incrementally stiffer with less travel until it no longer moves. Start the car and the pedal should sink immediately to its normal braking position. If it does neither of those things, it’s toast. I would also take both front calipers apart and clean/lube the sliding pins, just because.

The issue with the axle is separate, the sensor that reads the ridges on the outer CV shaft was tricked into thinking the wheel wasn’t moving (locked up), since the non-ABS axle has no ridges on it.

have you been checking your fluid level? I had a similar problem and it ended up being a leaky caliper. every time i hit the pedal fluid was gushing out of the caliper. replaced it and the pedal went back to where it was supposed to be.

Yes I been checking the fluid level and its the same everytime. LOL Its driving me crazy. No leaks what so ever. But when u apply the brakes the car shoots to the right (when the pedal is to the floor) and u can here this grinding soon front that side.

could be a proportioning valve