96 acura integra special edition

hi im selling my 96 integra special edition. it is a 5 speed. the motor in it is a ls. it currently has 112k miles on it this is low for the year of the car. the car was never in an accident it has a clean title. the car was my daily driver so it has ur normal rock chips but there not noticeable. the car is gorgeous. the color of the car is the special edition maroon. i have many of mods done to the car. i have a tanabe exhaust on the car with dc sport headers. you really feel the extra horsepower wit it. i got a aem intake system, i have tein coilover kit. the car basically sits on the ground. i got skunk 2 camber and caster kit on the car to go wit the coilovers so the wheels fit in the wheel well. i got enkei 17 inch wheels wit brand new sunny tires on them. i also have a type r wing that comes wit the car that is brand new and a mugen front lip that is going to come wit the car. i also have a brand new t3/t4 turbo kit that bolts onto the car. i have not gotten around to putting it on the car yet i have no time for that. i also need the car gone so i can buy a new car. hit me up wit any questions and if u want pics email me nd i will send u pics of the car.
nhpkarter21@aol.com

we really need to stop letting people make for sale posts as their first post.

This^.

Post some pics of the car, and an asking price isnt a terrible idea…

Just thinking the same thing.

You need pics, or this will get deleted.

^this. none of that email me and ill send you pics game. post pics of it. oh and PRICE is needed. failure to comply = thread locked and trashed.
/nazi mod.

It got headers? V6? :lol

V8 Brah!

i have a tanabe exhaust on the car with dc sport headers. you really feel the extra horsepower wit it.

lol

Do you have one that bolts onto the motor?

No you just bolt it into the truck and your off.

this thread has become a joke