96 civic dx exhaust?

I recently just bought a aftermarket exhaust for my car and am wondering what to do.

I have a Aftermarket header, and a full 2.5inch catback exhaust.

I Know on my Dx, I have the cat built right into the exhaust manifold ): So, what im wondering is how to run this new aftermarket setup to work on my car. On my stock manifold i have two o2 sensors, one on the top of the manifold before the cat, and at the bottom of the exhaust manifold right after the cat.

Now on my new setup with my header, and full catback exhaust im wondering how to run this so it will work correctly(not run in limp mode), and not throw codes. Now with my Header setup i have now there is an 02 bung in the middle of the header, and there is also one at the bottom of the header right before the cat, now if i extend my one o2 sensor i have to reach this will it work and run fine? Also I know usually when having a cat isnt the o2 sensor usually put into the cat or after the cat, but then on most header setups theres an o2 bung in the middle for primary o2, and on on the bottom before the cat for the secondary. So let me know if this will work, or what i should do.

I was also thinking if i shouldn’t screw around with my setup i have right now if i should just take most of my piping i have measure it out so it fits on the car cut it, and weld it on???

depends on what exhaust you have. if you bought a dx catback, youll need to put the old header back on, or buy a cat and fit it b/w the header and exhaust. exstend the o2 sensor (that what i did but heard it could give wrong readings so i exstending the plug)

if you bought a ex/si catback, then you already have a shorter mid pipe where a cat usually go.

yeah its a ex aftermarket header, and the cat is off the header, but the secondary o2 sensor is at the bottom of the header, before the cat. will this still allow it to run properly, and i believe the whole exhaust system is for a ex. It goes header, primary o2 bung in the middle of the header, and then one at the bottom of the header where it gets connected to the cat, then the cat w/ no 02 bung, then the resonator, then the piping all the way back to the muffler.

full ex exhaust system header, cat, catback.

Since I anwsered this 76 times in pm already, I’ll anwser it in here aswell.

No, the 02 sensor has to be after the cat, why the hell would it read properly before the cat? then what would be the point of the cat?