96ssc2 > juniorj

so after a while of being bored up at the usual spot, we decided to leave and head home. about halfway back to my house. 96ssc2 pulls up next to me and his friend yells out the window “i wanna see how fast this thing is”. i really didnt want to do anything cuz i had class at 8am (it was 1am at the time and i never made it to class this morning anyway lol) i finally gave in and we ended up goin to the XXX…first go from 40, i missed 3rd :banghead: so we were gettin ready to go again…and an amherst buddy decided to cruise with us for little :snky: so once we got rid of him we went from 40 again. we were pretty even through 2nd and the low end of 3rd but then he started to pull on me. by the time we shut down, he was probably 3ish car lengths ahead. i didnt think i did too bad against a s/c saturn. he really needs to get it tuned though. good times…first run and loss for me…i should get used to it i guess lol

and a quick update on my monster truck…struts should be on their way tomorrow. im still deciding on the springs

:tup:

:tup: Im doing more research on that 2.4 swap. Its looking more and more interesting

don’t.

its not worth the time and money and aggrivation. Trust me.

If we hants that motor, he should sell his car, and pick up a z24. Save some grace.

im thinkin about the 2.2 eco swap, its hella easy and pretty cheap too

i just sold a 98 Z24… :frowning: had a CF hood, eiback sport’s and KYB’s, HO intake manny…
:frowning:

so, what does this supecharged sc2 look like?

hey…im in the market for a suspension. how’d the KYB’s work with the sportlines? :tup:?

its a pretty purple, gunmetalish? 7 or 8 spoke rims, makes a lot of racket lol some pics of the motor are in the Newbie forum

i run koni’s and ground controls on the 01, but the 98 was much smoother…
not to mention one of my front struts is blown out.

just be sure to get good kyb’s and not OEM replacement struts…

yea im actually going to order a set of AGX’s right now. im probably going to order a set of sportlines next week

yea no more monster truck!!! i wanna run you and the saturn:eekdance:

junior j and i were discussing something totally different

It origionaly came with only 2 seats, a 5 speed, rwd and a 2.2 OHV

Noone has ever swapped a different 4 cyl and boosted it, cuz they go the cheap way and toss a v8 in thur :bloated:

maybe just for fun now…but im not being serious about anything yet. my motor is still pretty much stock =/

and by the way…i have a set of Tokico D-Specs reserved for me on ebay. i just have to get my paypal account verified and whatnot. should only be a matter of a couple of weeks and no more monster truck!!!