what are u guys gonna do after u sold the 240??

i saw many people are selling there sr 240
what are u guys planning to do next?

umm, probably not post in this thread because they dont have s’chassis?

they’re wusses…

i wont part with this car until it either rots away or gets written off.

Take my kids to football games, baseball games.

My dad was that dad, now I am that dad.

That’s why I’m going to buy a Saturn. :hsugh:

im going to buy another 240

but a convertable, just tobe different, and put all my shit onto it

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/348000-348999/348326_91_full.jpg

and make it look like this

Arr Ecksh Sevan, Ef Dee :smiley: But I intend to keep my 240 for atleast another 6 years, and if god forbid something happens to it in those 6 years, I’ll just buy another one.

Buy a G35C.

buy an s14 and sr20 or rb25 that

Buy a:

'93 5.0

-or-

'05 Mustang GT Hardtop

-or-

1st gen Miata

Either way all the choices above would be built for track duty

I keep wanting to sell my car and then wanting to keep it, and then wanting to sell it, and then wanting to keep it.

If I do sell it, i’d be looking for either a 97-98 S14, a Turbo II RX-7 [fc3s], or an R32 GTS-T [Type-M] for the rwd/ GT-R just because it’s a gtr.

OR another S13 but a chuki, and I’d make it a track car.

Well even when it’s done I don’t think I’ll sell it. I’ll either buy an S14 or R32 and start a new project. In my head I’ve built both of those cars so I’ll be happy with either.

If I do happen to have to sell, of course Phil will get first dibs on it considering he’s the one who’s sponsored the project. :smiley:

Easy 8)

Id like to do everything i can to do a 350z maybe supercharged as a daily driver

I was thinking G35C TT daily driver.

if i ever sell the 240, or anythign happends to it i would probly get a 350z
if not a Z then i may get a sentra ser v spec and have some fun with 4 doors…
Brent

I would avoid buying the sentra…

I get to attached to my things especially my cars so I don’t think I would ever sell it, if one day I get bored or I have to get rid of it I will ship it back home to my island in Greece and keep it there and use it when I go there every summer, Right now I have a motorcycle there but it would be cool to finally have a car there too.

I want to buy an Audi S4. We’ll see tho. School may not allow it for a few years. But then again school could allow me much more in a few years.

I was thinking G35C TT daily driver.[/quote]

great taste !! G35 TT yummy

Meh, it’s a dirty rich old man car. I’ll buy it when I’m 50 :smiley:

u guys suck balls,

a nice mid/low 12 second S13 will be just as if not more fun to drive than all those cars.

heck, most of us already spank the doors of those cars now.

and do u realise how expensive it would be do TT a Z33?

u gotta buy the car first, then buy the kit, then pay someone to install that that actually knows what they are doing (<<hardest part of all) then you gotta run some sort of fuel management.

and tell me you are going to do all that on stock suspension and not tell your insurance comapny about your $40,000 investment.

also, try doing that on a lease… good bye…

when someone here actaully has $40,000 to play with and $600 a month in insurance for driving that car in teh GTA then we talk TT Z33…

S4’s are nice, but not that fast until you tweak it, then try to maintain it afterthat… good night…

S13 for me for long time…

my gf was asking me about that when we were driving the other day… what kind of car i would get into after the 240.

i really cant think of a more practical RWD car that can be this fast this easily, still be a tad rare and intersting, comfortable (im small) and cost so little to run.

no BMW could do this.