what are u guys gonna do after u sold the 240??

When I sell my 240sx Im gonna buy a Vespa.

I’d probably buy and build this next…

1993-1995 Mazda RX7

• LS1 swap with H/C package 500+hp

A nice reliable FD hehe.

Bing’s def. right considering the whole GTA/insurance/speed thing.

That said, i’d look into:

• BMW 8-series w/ V12
  • R32 GT-R
  • Toyota Supra
  • SR’d S14 possibly

I would buy a Suzuki Swift.

323 GTX, and a Condo.

Well ever since I sold my s14sr, I’ve had a hard time letting it go and always wanting another one.

But as the saying goes “been there, done that!”

Next summer will be 93 FD, sorry guys, 240’s don’t even come close. Yes 240’s are cheap to run and make fast, but fd’s are NASTY!

here is a list of other prospects if I can’t find a decent RX7

05 mx-5 turbo
93 mr2
90-91 GTR
350z
NSX
S4

I’m so excited!
Still love the 240’s tho :smiley:

-deez

Last gen Supra baby!

Good man! That’s pretty much my list :smiley: Cept maybe the S4, those never did it for me.

Isn’t that kind of defeating the purpose of the FD? Why don’t you just buy a vette instead? Anyways, I have already decided that I am never selling my first car which is my 240sx coupe. I do kindof know what I want for my next car. Either a new Mustang, Kouki S14, Nismo 350Z R Tune, or Subaru Legacy GT.

did he say something about selling a 240sx? :roll: :?
I didn’t know you could do that…

Isn’t that kind of defeating the purpose of the FD? Why don’t you just buy a vette instead? Anyways, I have already decided that I am never selling my first car which is my 240sx coupe. I do kindof know what I want for my next car. Either a new Mustang, Kouki S14, Nismo 350Z R Tune, or Subaru Legacy GT.[/quote]

I’d do it because I like the look of the FD but the LS1 will make more power reliably. Who the heck wants the headaches of the 13B??
Oh yeah had 87 and 88 TII and 94 FD in the family and they all went POP.

I’m doing a 13BT FC and a 302 HO V8 FC at the same time.

Instead of being the bad guy again and yelling at you about this, I’m just gonna wait for rotorkami wa to find this post :D[/quote]

If it’s his car, he can do what he wants with it.[/quote]

Word, I’m pretty excited to build two cars up.

One with no torque, and one with monster torque…muahahhahaha.

Look for side by side comparos.

I’m not planning on selling her anytime soon…well maybe for the right amount.

After, I think I’m gonna go for an Evo of some kind, dono which one yet though…we’ll see… :lol:

I’d kill myself… yep. :hsugh:

i always have the idea of selling mine in the back of my head, but something always stops me.

Couple Idea’s are
95 240
90 Z32 2+2
01 Altima
Or a R32 GT-R

Just dreams but hey…

In two years ill pull my s13 off the road for track only…
At that point ill be in my apprentice and will finance or lease WRX STI or G35

I plan on keeping my car for a good 5 more years if at all possible. The thought of losing it right now brings tears to my eyes, but everything has its price…

Once the s14 is gone (if ever), i will be looking towards the r33 or FD.

i wanna take mine to cruise night in 20 years still and its in great shape for a 93

real great shape

but when i finish school next year…im thinking 99 C5 vette with 6 speed

flame away but $30 grand for 350 HP aint bad

I already sold the S13, and bought an 88 FC3S.

I’m just finishing a complete strip and rebuild on the FC now, and have begun working on the engine (Turbo-NA 13B). Should be around 250-300rwhp for this season, with capability for a lot more later on.