97-98 frontend conversion on 95-96

Well I got a wicked deal on a 97-98 silvia frontend so I bought it.
heres what I got
hood
headlights
fenders

now I am wondering if I need anything else or will this just bolt on to my 95?I know the grill is diffrent and possibly the bumper any help would be great.

Has anybody done this swap??

How much did you pay? You’ll need a bumper, and maybe the bumper support, but I’m sure you could rig it up. You’ll have to wire the headlights as well. Theres a few other minor things, but I’m sure you can handle it! Awesome conversion man… good luck!

Jeff

There was a guy on the boards who did this to his 95-92 240. I don’t remember who, and I can’t find the exact thread. The car had a bunch of threads trying to sell it. It was gold and an automatic, if that causes anyone else to remember.

It was done by the previous owner who no resides somewhere in the middle east.

I got everything for $350 cnd no tax or shipping
I have the projector headlights with all the pigtails everything is in wicked shape

from what I have gathered I need a bumper,grill,L/R stay,l/R bumber bracket,seal and spacers I may possibly need a head light support bracket as well but I am not to sure on that yet.

crys send me your 95 front end i want to put it on my 89!

Shipping would be a bitch since I live in N.B but I think I am going to sell it once I do the conversion.

we must find a cheap way of shipping… >.<

I got everything for $350 cnd no tax or shipping
I have the projector headlights with all the pigtails everything is in wicked shape

from what I have gathered I need a bumper,grill,L/R stay,l/R bumber bracket,seal and spacers I may possibly need a head light support bracket as well but I am not to sure on that yet.[/quote]

Thats awesome dude!

Cant wait to do the swap I need to buy a few odds and ends to do it but nothing to major.I still need to buy a new Power FC so once I get that Ill start on the frontend.

anyone know a cheap shipping method of getting that front end from N.B to Edmonton?

LOL

Walking over and picking it up :lol:

Walking over and picking it up :lol:[/quote]

Grayhound but half the time they get damaged.

I dont think grey hound would take a hood cross country would they??

hey were u guys talking about my car??? its a 95 with the kouki front end and its gold and auto

hey were u guys talking about my car??? its a 95 with the kouki front end and its gold and auto so if u need to u can take a look at my car and see what u need and what needs to be changed so u can do yours right

I live in NB so it might be a long walk LOL

Nguyen’s S14 from AutoDream is actually a Zenki.

EDIT - I didn’t see that you were in N.B.