'97 Kouki 240sx PICS PICS PICS

i’ve had people come take a look + test drive already… car is tip top and readily verifiable.

someone come put cash in my hand for this thing…

Waiting on insurance check for my car being written off by being T-Boned on Monday (damn old ladies running red lights)… depending out what I get for it, I might be getting in touch with you.

If all goes well, I’ll be riding in style and hopefully making it to meets with this club.

okay but don’t wait too long.

working with a few people on the car right now to make it gonzo.

lots of interest, some tires kickers and some offers but not sold yet…

please sell me the skirts? please

nope

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner bing, insurance raped me for only about half of what I should be getting, unfortunately I can’t afford the car. Good luck with the sale, I figured it would have been sold by now

how much did they want? i"m paying $95 per month with my s14 and i"m 21

read his post earlier in the thread. he’s talking about a pay-out from his car getting wrecked.

this car is still available for some reason.

Its kinda expensive thats why dude, as nice as it is its still 12 years old with 325,000km you guys should get it saftied and etested and I bet it’d go quick then.

There was a half decent one on kijiji for 6 months that was only 4000 with less km. mind you it was ugly red.

it was probably also stock… this has a couple grand of good starter mods on it too.

btw, all of the guys i’ve been talking with have been in the $4800 range… so bear that in mind.

km’s don’t matter… this should be swapped pretty quickly anyways.

Don’t get me wrong lol, its a nice looking car - But this is SON :stuck_out_tongue:

okay sale related question, what size are the tires. I’m now contemplating buying it :stuck_out_tongue:

the winters that are on it are off my car… 225.55.16 front and 225.60.16 rear… way too tall for stock suspension to be honest.

My G35 rims/tires would fit on there then. Hmmm if I have time I’ll check this thing out.

if you want to make some extra cash why not sell the side skirts for 500 cash? and you still get what your asking for the car on top of that

Who’s going to pay $500 for the side skirts?? lol

I know the original owner of this car, and he kept it very well maintained.

bing: you have PM :slight_smile:

can you send me pics bing pics of the link wont work i have cash in hand my bmw was written off zbreak@hotmail.com