97 m3

nice car, glws, would you part the ac’s out tho. i need a pair of these!

the suzuki dealership on central near everett (advantage?) has an 02? wrx wagon for sale…its nice i test drove it handles good turbo kicks in nicely…they wanted 8990 i believe…only has 51k on it i believe…and was adult owned as well…i would have gotten it but my financing didnt work out…

IF only this car had less miles, and I didn’t need awd.

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML!

if you want to work something out pm me

Does that mean you’re converting it to awd?

only for you lol oh and i rolled the mileage back for you aswell so… im ready to trade

sickness

me want :frowning:

open to bike trades now!

ill trade it for a bike and just get a beater later on… 05 and up bikes fs pm me

looking for gsxr600 or 636 or cbrr pm me!

trade a 00 gti vr6 with 79k?

oohhh snaappp

iF YOU BUY AN e36 i’M SELLING MINE.

go eat a poptart. and when u do…make me some too :wink:

Deadmeatrec- Buy Beanie’s M3 and turn it into a race car.

Yep.

i would love to.

Yeah do it I’ll give you a great deal.

talk to me jesse this just isnt working…

ps: didnt u have issues with your rear end or something? something that rubber in the driveline that u have to replace here and there right? please explain this more

LOL @ rear end issue jokes.

I didnt have any, but there’s a rubber flex disc called the “guibo” in between the driveshaft and the trans you may have heard of. They can fail after 100k+ miles but they are on the TIS to be inspected regularly. They are maybe 50-60$?

i think my roomate contacted benny when he was selling his and benny had told my roomate that his needed to be replaced b4 he sold it. thats all i remember.