'97 s-10

cant sell it up here so w/e he can come get it and do what he wants with it down there

Lifted jeep equals both our jeeps covered in mud :thumbup

i was acctually thinking of u when i got it so we can go play, i gotta put the front shaft back in it cuz hes dollying it up… idk how with 33’s

Well do you have it yet?

Where is this thing? and the truck is gone?

truck isnt gone, its not going now… kid tried selling me a beat jeep with nasty lifter tick

and you tried to trade him a beat S10 with a misfire.

Seems even to me.

shit doesnt have the missfire anymore…kthanxbye

holy shit fluffy didnt trade for suttin in worse shape …am i finally gettin to ya kid lololol

not this week? :tongue

kid drove up from jersey, thing was ticking like a mother fucker when i took it for a ride… i didnt even let him in my truck i told him to go home and thanks for waising my time and his money, not to mention it had almost 2 inches of play in the front end

mods can lock this up, no one on here is gonna buy it plus its buried in snow in the driveway now

i called you on this… cash in hand, no response.

788-5422 i know you’ve seen the number pop up. Now call me back and lets make moves.

OHHHHHBOI!!! criskwan what happen to justins 2.ohai?

you live 1 mile from him. if you want ill give you directions… hes in school til 3 i think at scccccccccccccccccccccccc

nevr seen the number lol, maybe wasnt paying attention… ill give u a call right now my cell got shut off…

alright so criscone is on his way over to look a it

Mine tooo shocker canceling sprint in few weeks

yesssirrrrr:thumbup