97FormulaWS6 <<< Holiday Valley

yea… I got my ass kicked literially last night…

Went Snowboarding for the first time (Never Snowboarded or Down-hill ski’d before) last night with TPGSR and a few other friends…

I didn’t do horrible for my first time out, only went down the smaller hills a few times before my body basically said FU(KYOU!!! and starting giving out. I got a few basics figured out, but just need time to practice and get the balance figured out.

I’m hurting like a MOFO today with a bad left wrist, left knee, and tailbone…

But I WILL BE BACK… for all the pain, it was still a great time. Looks like I found a winter hobby, although I’m hurting today… :smash2:

:tup:

snowboarding rocks

I hadn’t been out in about 5 years, so I was expecting to make an ass out of myself. To my suprise, it was like riding a bike, and a fucking great time. I have a lot more leg strength then i used to, so it was a whold different experience. :tup: for a fun evening.

the first time is the worst… i dont think i was able to get out of bed after my first time… btw… my first time our, mardi gras was the only hill open :slight_smile:

:tup: to getting into it… it will only get easier.

and buy a helmet

HAHAHAH…yea i remember my first time…i was not a good situation…LOL

but you will get better and learn to love it. Make me want to get back into snowboarding…:frowning:

i miss it

damn well then we will have to go boarding sometime, we can make it a fun trip. lol

we made it a fun trip last night with some of the peoiple we were with. Me and tony and annmarie went to the top of a closed trail and blazed, marshall sarah etc… were in the coffee shop chilling out waiting for us to be done, and some kids walked in and said “did you smell that marijuana up there” lol duh boarding tense sucks, gotta be good and relaxed to flip off of jumps at full speed

I went boarding for the first time in like 6 years a few years ago, went down the hill next to the bunny hill at kissing bridge and fell the entire way down lol.