98 Honda Civic LX, B18C GSR motor, Clean Car....

***SOLD

I’m selling my 98 Honda Civic LX, with a OBD2 JDM B18C GSR Motor. This car has a OBD2 ecu and passes NYS inspection no problem. I’ve owned this car since 2001
and has not seen a winter since. The body has 98k, and I dont have any documentation for the mileage of the motor since its a used JDM motor.

Engine: JDM B18C GSR (OBD2)
Blox Intake Manifold
Timing Belt and water pump have approx 15k

Tranny: JDM 2nd Gen B16a w/JDM ITR 4.785 final drive installed. (shifts smooths with NO grinds…)

• Exedy clutch and ACT 8.5lb flywheel

Interior: 06 RSX cloth seats ( driver side has cigerette hole from previous owner)

Exterior: 17" Gianelle 5-twin silver rims ( NO curb damage at all)
Falken Ziex tires, front are brand new, less then 500 miles, rear have about 85% thread left.
PasswordJDM front lip and Type R rear lip.

• 2 1/4" custom exhaust with a 06 civic si muffler

Suspension: Arospeed coilovers and AGX KYB adjustable shocks.

The alignment is perfect. The steering wheel is straight, the car does not pull to sides and no uneven tire wear.

The car has been repainted 2 years ago due to hail damage. Since the car was stored for the winter there is no rott anywhere. There is a dent/damage on the hood in between the windshield washer nozzles, and there is a minor groove in the rear qtr panel. The motor does not burn a drop of oil nor
are there any leaks. I like clean engine bays and have always kept it that way. Any extensions or modifications to the engine harness have been soldered and
wrapped in wire loom for a clean oem looking engine bay. A/C blows cold, cruise control works and it has factory keyless entry

I love this car and have taken very well care of it. This is NOT a riced out civic that smokes like crazy, has multiple oil leaks, multiple check engine lights and wiring nightmares. This is a start and go car, you WONT have to put any money into it, until its time for a oil change or the brake pads are worn… I’m selling it because
I want to move on and do something different…

This model civic in this condition and mileage is worth approx $3500.00 (KBB), the engine and tranny is worth approx $3000.00 and the rims and tires are worth
approx $600. Thats $7100.00, But i’m letting this clean, well maintained car go for a reduced price of $5000.00. I will except offers but please no low ball offers…
You can call or text me anytime, my name is Dan, 572-5060. If I dont answer please leave a message…

go to www.photobucket.com, set up an acount, post the links. or if you dont feel like doing that email them to me and i’ll post em for you

sounds like a good deal, mr. t should jump on this :slight_smile: GLWS

Thanks Jam

ugh. basically the honda ive always wanted, too bad i have no money otherwise id buy this in a second. glws

does it have black interior? or is it just the pictures?

Wow this thing is sex

Yeah the interior was completely removed and prepped/painted with SEM paint and products. Before I did it, I talked to a few car upholstery guys and they used and recommend SEM products. If you google SEM its the BEST stuff for interior color change. Theres no stickiness, peeling, fading, cracking, runs, nothing. I did it 3 years ago and the dash which sees the most sun still looks like it was painted yesterday. Theres some scratches on the trim by the door from getting in and out, but its minor. If you see this interior in person you’d think it came stock, its that nice. I painted it black because I hated the gray and wanted it to match the black RSX seats…

ya SEM is good stuff, i just noticed it and thought it should be pointed out

come on guys throw me an offer. Its a super clean car, needs no work. Theres no bondo or primer spots, very comfortable and fun car to cruise around in…

awesome looking car man :tup:

Thanks

If i wasnt getting a type s this week I woulda prob snagged this man its a great looking car and tastefully modded. Love the color Ill spread the word

looks good. i could never get my rosary to hang normal it was always messed up. glws

bump

bump

super clean car man, glws

Thanks