99 323i <4k!

FML. found this on e46fanatics. Seems like an amazing buy, I wish I had the cash…

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=709973

:frowning: sold!

that’s a solid deal

Looks like a steal to me…seems clean as hell.

wow he already said he’d drop to 3700? I wish I had the extra funding…

I saw that. I have 2 cars as is and need to sell one. MAN I’m tempted on this deal though. I bet $3500 cash takes it and that’s a STEALLL!!!
UGGG Someone get this before I do something stupid.

I would have had that much in savings in a few weeks if I hadnt gone to London. lol

this car wont last long.

I am so tempted to buy this but I ALREADY have 3 cars.

wow, that’s a great deal

wonder what the mileage and history is though

Where in NY, can someone contact him and get me a #.

I’ll take it if someone gets me his number.

Not bad at all if it’s well sorted out.

The '00 I bought 18 months ago had subframe issues, and I bought that for $2800.

I was gunna make an offer on your car but the price scared me away, to close to a 330xi if I am gunna spend that much. Especially a 330xi with 150k can be found for 8k ish.

It had a lot going for it, since it needed nothing other than 3 rust issues dealt with, bunches of extras, impeccable maintenance and so on. I ended up selling it to the first person who came to see it for $7k. She came to look at it at about noon on a Friday, and paid for it by 5 the same day.

Thats cool that is sold, your car was really well maintained which is huge, and while I really liked the wheels and tails I didn’t want extra money in my daily that could go into my cobra. Guess I could of just bought it and sold them after the fact.

edit:I emailed the guy and told him to call me, hopefully he does. If I’m gunna have the e36 motor I might as well have e46 styling for the same price.

I know that guy selling the car from back in my maxima days… a good guy.

wow travis, you blow your money on a trip to london to not even get laid, and now you dont have the cash to buy a car youve been wanting. bummer.

haha kidding aside, i thought my 323i was a good deal at 5400.

eh, I wouldn’t have had the money until mid November anyways

Someone please buy this so I don’t end up with car 3.
LOL

just checked the thread, its sold.