99' Mustang GT Vert.

I’m selling my brother’s 99 GT for him because he is moving up north and doesn’t need this car anymore. It is in Excellent condition, Everything works, Drives great!

The car has just under 77kmi on it!

Believe me when I tell you, MY BROTHER BABIED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS CAR, NEVER RACED/LAUNCHED/NO BURNOUTS/ETC.

Car is Black on Black with Black leather. It has an intake, Borla Catback, aftermarket deck, cobra rep headlights, short shift kit, custom seats (silver inserts), aftermarked wheels, etc. Tire tread is very good, Convertable roof is VERY good.
Price is $7500 BO
I’ll find some more pics of it tomorrow.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/hockey819/mustanggt1.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/hockey819/mustanggt2.jpg

Thanks guys!
-Dan

dump, dump, dump, dumpy ride, ride, ride

dump ride

sully’s all own dumpy shit!

Nice whip Sully. Bump.

Sully is good people.

y are u such a nut hugger all the time? jesus Cryan! man up and be an asshole once and awhile!

Believe me when I tell you, MY BROTHER BABIED THE CRAP OUT OF THIS CAR, NEVER RACED/LAUNCHED/NO BURNOUTS/ETC.

BUAWAHAHA !! That doesn’t mean u didn’t drive it !!!

hahahahaa when your dad sells the vette he’ll say the same! but you ran the pissss off that car hahahaha:haha

the truth comes out!

Karma son.

I only nut hug those who deserve it. :hug

Haha

GLWS dood

hahaha same deal if he ever puts his dads c6 up for sale!:haha

Are the rims big?

haha, glws dude

nice rims dude, look like its a knig car

check

does it ride good

sully be stuntinggg…

only gun want one thinggg…

Ugh I love his car !!!

Very clean and not beat on!

when i first moved into the neighborhood, i use to see this thing driving around and i would just lol.

Yea, bc you didn’t look retarded in your bright yellow Evo or anything…
Say what you tards want, it’s a nice car with low miles and def worth the money.

The car has been babied. Not sure why Charlie ever bought a mustang gt since he putted around all the time

no i didnt actually, but thanks!