9pm today, you silver sti, me blue work van

:picard:

HAHA, i thought it was you when I first read it.

another wangsta ?

The Daytona 500 is the only instance that a race car will swerve back and forth to get heat in the tires (and scrub off road debris) while following a pace car?

what a tool. i always see a wrx driving around with a sti wing on it. its the dark silver. cgm

there is a PSM one with altezzas that i’ve run into a few times on the 33. CGM is the guy Matt from west nekka i think, that guy put a lot of effort into making his wrx look like an sti, not my taste but it looks like one inside & out :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, OP, Dead yourself.

What this thread doesn’t know is that the inline six in the work van is an RB swap.

Fastest work van in WNY.

fucking moron.

this kill is the dumbest I’ve seen in a couple months. Learn how to spell man.

oh did you now?

did someone mention a date with stairs?

listen guise, i was just foolin, no race, no first place… but i tried…naaaat!

nyspeed = :touchy:

just kidding, hey guys im just here for the newds, you know, the jailbait threads…

lol, my van would smoke your van, let’s roll. :slight_smile:

can i use my sister in laws van? just the family beater…and its like 7 years old

timmys here i come! might as well get that med. doubledabble with a turkey club 12" sameech and a honey crueller ready

god i owe you sooooo many drinks hahaha

Is this guy fuckin serious?

was just saying, dont think there are many if any other silver ones in tonawanda, usually see blue/white

can i use my sister in laws van? just the family beater…and its like 7 years old

Wait whos van has flames on it? Cuz that would determine the winner before they even raced.

Ha Ha!!!^
Too funny.