A better beater... no five six, kay?

But go other places. Such as northern Lousianna, or parts of Virginia and you can get a huge house (roughly 5500 - 6000 sq ft.) w/ inground pool, and all the admenities (7 bedroom, 4 bath) for $300k.

And taxes being about $500 to $1500 a year.

Oh and Newman. Come get your floormats out of my garage. :slight_smile:

So you got a nice winter beater and the lotus for the summer cruises. Why not keeping the egg to beat on it? The car is definitely fun to drive

RB26 240SX > sti > turbo civicā€¦

stop being such an asshole and finish the 240ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

It turned into house talk cause thats way more interesting then talking cars.

Anyways I can definately see where you are coming from Joe and I agree. However in my case, my father used to own his own construction business years ago and he has many contacts in the Polish Mafia :stuck_out_tongue: that will save me a TON of money if i build a house instead of buying something thats already built. Besides that i have a very specific vision for what i want my house/garage to be, even though it wont be 6k sq ft. Also, location is another important factor so its tough to find the house you want at the right location.

Anyways uh yeah nice car newman. :smiley: Maybe this should be moved to OT? Or rick will prob just lock it :stuck_out_tongue:

no white no care

WORD

congratsā€¦ i cant read this threadā€¦ cuz im not able to be on for longā€¦ but looks niceā€¦ very sweetā€¦

no worriesā€¦ I am not in buffalo any more :slight_smile: I have only seen 1 other 06 in boston and that one was pretty modified.

really? was it for sale? how much. PM price! :stuck_out_tongue:

booooo 06 front end :tdown:

Iā€™m moving it to OT, I would lock it but there is legit discussion going on.

newmand will get teh sawsall out and chop the middlw vertical pieces outā€¦PS i saw a 06 wrx yesterday in like a peuter color ā€¦eeeeeeewwwwwww

Nice wheels, congrats! :tup:

Xā€¦

:snky:

to be honest iā€™m not very impressed with new builds. I would much rather buy a new house in the city and do major renovations if need be. for one, im very partial to the city. say what you want about the schools, i got a fucking awesome education and it was all at public schools. city honors and hutch tech are great schools. and if your kid cant get in there, its their own fault. not the ā€œsystemsā€

i just havent really been impressed with any houses iā€™ve seen built recently. I mean i guess they are out there, but im yet to see them. granted there are big, gaudy, baller cribs, but that doesnt do it for me. i like character. i see mtv cribs, and some people live in these 10 bedroom fucking mansions with awesome landscaping and backyards, but the houses themselves have no personality.

i dunno

Iā€™d bet 85% of new constructiosn and refurbs are crap. The market is all about the quick buck and it takes a lot to be able to tell the difference.

:word: The walls are thin as paper comparing to the one built 80 yrs ago.

you say the word scooting? :lol:

nice purchase fergit