A Cheap Daily Driver

Here is the deal guys. My girlfriend shares a car with her sister and needs her own. She can’t find work in Lockport to save her life so she needs it to commute for work. Her birthday is coming up and I’m debating buying her a car. I need something reliable and cheap. Pretty, fancy, etc. do not factor into this equation. I know there are tons of deals all over craigslist, but I figured I would post up here. Thanks for the help guys. Budget is between $500 to $1000 which is retarded low, but I’m hoping there is something out there.

-Mike

my 94 accord may be fs soon. its awesome. and i will take $1k for it as it sits. it needs 2 things- front lower balljoints (just started squeaking) and the flange for the cat is cracked. not too loud, but will def need to be replaced. it has been well maintained and has pretty low miles for the year (118k) tires are good, ect. its a 5 speed.

to give you an idea i drive to amherst from hamburg every day for work. it always gets me there and back, i would drive it to cali tomorrow

plus its an ex, leather, sunroof, cruise, the ac even blows cold. all that good shit. im going to look at a car tomorrow and pending that, this will be fs.

Cool thanks. Is it a 2 or a 4 door?

would she rock an s10 pick up? with a 4 banger in it?

I’m not too sure, I think she wants to stick with a car but Ill look into it

Didn’t work out. I knew that other car would sell crazy fast.

Look for accords on craigslist. Cheap, reliable, good on gas, low cost of maintenance

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2414307849.html