A couple pics of my fox body...

will do Joe. You need to get it done soon!! its only been eleventy years!

nasty car man i love to see another four eyed getting taken care of their nice lookin cars when they are cleand up.

Tomorrow 502Dave will be over and we’ll probably fire it back up for the first time since last year. :slight_smile:

Oh yea, on topic. Looks clean. But probably slow, typical :slight_smile:

This one is MINE. The other one is long gone. You will never see it at FTN as that part of my life is long gone as well. If you know what i mean.[/quote]

ahh i see, i see.

clean ride either way

4 eye fox ahhhh

:tup:

No 5.7L no care.
j/k Looks very nice.
What kind of #'s are you looking for this year?
D
P.S. Look in the background in the 3rd pic.AHHHHHHHHHHH

numbers? i dont have the slightest clue, and i dont really care to be honest. Im just running it for fun. I could care less what times it runs. regardless, we’ll find out friday.

as for the t/a in the 3rd pic…that car NICE. I know the owner.

I was just wondering if ya could take the Sky? mid 13’s for now.
What year is the T/A?

What are your plans for the car? Are you going to be racing in the MOMS series? Anything else?

right now, for this year my biggest goal is to just enjoy the car with what i got. For next year, I already have my machined block…its a 351W punched .30 over, so a 357. I was thinking of slappin a turbo on it, but only if money permits. If not, most likely I will take it to a 408 and stay n/a. we’ll see. As for the MOMS series, Yes, I will be running it with them. Starting this up coming Friday. I may hit some T&Ts here and there also.

D, as for the t/a, not sure what year. Pretty sure the car will beat the sky’s #s…but i don’t know.

Looks good! What Rim/Tire sizes are you running with?

looks slow.

Very nice, love the 4-eyed foxes!

Stop letting Camarojoe influence you! lol

Thanks!

Wheels are Weld Pro Stars

Fronts are 15x4 with a 165/R15 Metric Radial
Rears are 15x8 with Nitto 555R 275/50/15s

Very nice, i wish i had mine out this year but it’ll have to wait till next year. I plan on being at the ‘invite’ events next year for sure. Sounds like a stout combo you have going together. :skunk:

wow, clean car man

Early Fox bodies will always hold a special place in my heart. Engine looks like I could pull up a chair and eat off of it. Nice stance, too.

Looks really nice . PsychoPJV and I just finished the motor install in my beast last night, I’m gona post pics up as soon as I get it running and cleaned up.

normally dont like that year stang but damn that thing is hott and looks super clean :tup:

Congrats Joe. Looks real nice!