a day in the life of a dubber (show n go) 50+ PICS

Nick was owning fuckers on pump gas today

Never understood why people did 2JZ swaps, GT42, STOCK FUEL.

W-T-F.

VW guys have some weird fetishes.

Understatement of the year

some of them look pretty weird too.

I have some pics too, I’ll post them up after work
What a fuckin time
I’m probably gonna make eery VW/Audi show I can, always an awesome time with awesome cars
That R8 was siiiiiiiiiiiiiickkkk

Nick said this shit was whack compared to h2o

Oh def. H2O is SOOOOOO much crazier, Can’t wait for that shit

+1 im gonna go down on thurs and leave monday this year. if the weather is nice it should be even more fun.

Yeah I hope the weather is nicer than last year, will be 10x more fun and I can’t even imagine that :lol

the shows cant even be compared. SnG is a 1 day event with racing. H2O vs Waterfest is a comparison. and H2O takes the cake in my book. reason they can be compared is they are multi day events/parties. H20 is a drive, but its nice to get away from Jerz, be on the beach etc. Waterfest is cool because they have racing, but its ballsweat hot, maddd blowouts and did i mention its hot?

i like SnG because its usually not unbearably hot at either one, spring or fall and there is racing.

im going to h20 for the first time this year

stock car boy- IC pipes looked good. just wish you put the grilles back in though!

plus one on putting the grilles in

I guess I wasnt paying attention somewhere along the way but the last I knew Dave’s Jetta was a 4 door.

what grills are we talking about? in the front bumper?

this is a new car, just the same color

very cool. These guys have style down to a science.

we welded them shut s0n.

no room for the grills it was a very tight fit !

looks so out of place, anodize the core black, get black couplers and powder coat the piping black… looks mad gangster how it is.