A&E Flight 93

Did anyone get to see the movie tonight?It was good BUT so SAD.

watched some…I hope it lights a fire in this nation to back military force in Iran.

it was a pretty good movie

i can here the liberals now…Bush did it

i got it on dvr. i cant wait to watch it. but whats with a & e playing all this 9/11 stuff now. i mean i could see if it was around then but…anyways. there was a documentary on the other night about people in the world trade center. there were two guys on like the 93rd floor that made it to the bottom and out safely just thru the stairwell. it was really sad to watch.

shit,missed it!

awesome, and moving at the same time, DVR’d it, 911=fixed, thanx BUSH!

don’t worry , I’m sure they are going to play it out foor the next 3 months

its a feel good story and they were tryin to save themselves but i’ll never think that it wasn’t shot down. i mean the golfer payne stewart had a jet in which all passengers were known to be unconscious and they had 2 fighters excorting it till it crashed on its own in an unpopulated area unless they had to shoot it down if it was going towards a city… you think its a coincidence 93 went down in open area in somerset? If they came right out and said we shot the plane down for the well being of thousands I wouldn’t have a problem with it but the feable minded wackos would. either way it doesn’t make me feel any less loyal to the US. I just wish people would start on the simplest levels and start with their purchases in consumer products and cars. If people would just buy american cars ford and GM wouldn’t be cutting jobs of many americans and they wouldn’t have to go to bed with the foriegn companies in joint ventures. many americans are shooting themself in the foot. end rant.

well wouldn’t american airlines blackbox have told the story. I’m sure they would have revelaed if there plane had been shot down. The black boxs did show that the plane was inverted before the crash, and the cockpit recorder heard a lot of “fighting” type commotion before impact…don’t get me wrong, I would not doubt that we shot it down, and maybe if we did it saved hundreds of lifes.
I remeber being taught if you are fighting someone with a knife, you have to accept the fact you will be cut or stabbed. I think on that plane they relized they would take casualties fighting the terrorists, but perhaps too late?

oh i agree, those people are heros for what they did. If the gov can cover up the assasination of a president thou, a black box is small potatos.

thats a whole different chapter LOL

replay tonight @ 10:00 PM
I would think it was shoot down also.At the end of the movie the whole in the ground doesnt look all that big.If you see the movie @ 12 oclock looks like maybe it went straight in the ground because it looks like it was sliced with a knife.Like the 1 wing went straight in the ground.

1. the transponders were turned off on the planes.
  2. the farmer that called the crash in said it was upside as it passed his farm

TV movies are the worst, even worse is this. The second TV made film.

i watched most of it…was decent movie…

i went up to the crash site like a couple weeks after the crash was interesting to see in person

Watching that last night got me thinking. I did a little research on the web and found these two articles. I want to know what happened to the plane that hit the pentagon. Where is it? I awould think there would have been a huge deal about it.

http://www.thepowerhour.com/911_analysis/report.htm

http://www.flight93crash.com/

George bush hates black people

:dunno:

I hate white people and eskimos