A few pics of Gords G35

Thought I would show you guys my G35. I dont have much done Volk GT-S 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 a NISMO front bumper, NISMO gauge cluster, and a few go fast goodies. Sorry for the poor pics there has not been much sun out to get good pictures the first shot is last fall before any mods its beside my wifes Altima SE-R.

nice rides, deep dish on those style of cars are awesome :partyman:

MAN, you got some good taste in vehicles…if i had my way, my garage would look just like yours!

Thanks in the last picture you can see the front of my Titan as well.

0o0o0o i like those rims on the g35!! I’ve got some parts on order for mine right now, i/h/e and mebbe a crawford plenum if he’ll make them again.

What goodies are under your hood? :partyman:

A skunk 2 plenum spacer a Nismo CAI, Apexi SAFC and Stillen 2.5" true dual exhaust. Not much but it is a start I might get some Tomei headers soon as well. Then start working on the handling. What do you have on order??

jwt pop charger, z-tube, awaiting reply for crawford headers and plenum. Hyperground and hypervoltage are going to go on as well. Debating an exhaust right now. I love the stock purr :E .

How much does the S-AFC help things?

If you had to buy one I would recommend something that you can adjust timing with UTEC, Unichip or E-manage. A guy just gave me the SAFC so I thought I would give it a try I made 15hp but to buy one you would be farther ahead with a better system.

Titan and g35 and ser altima, nice dude, very nice.

HAHAHA wicked the TW drives an SE-R altima… don’t see too many of those around

Your car is wicked tooo love G35’s sooo much

New pictures on the way with twin intercoolers plugging those big holes in the bumper.

… HOT DAMN!

COT DAMN!

That was your car at Lightspeed on Friday right??

Yes it was were you there with the RX-7?

Yeah that’s my buddy Scott’s car…your G is one sexy sexy car in person…pretty good numbers too!! :smiley: Sounds deceptively quiet for what you’ve done…definately gonna be able to surprise some people with that!! If I see you there again I’ll come say hey, I’m not sure when the FD is going back on the dyno but I’ll probably see you around somewhere!