G35 DRIVERS!!

IS THERE NOT ANY PPL ON HERE WITH G’S??? Bing i think we have to do some recruiting.

it’s because you’re here and no one likes you because you’re a cry baby

Alright Boys this is my first post and well I am very excited to be apart of this forum, I have had my G-coupe since Feb 09… actually got it in London Ont. Great deal - from a hyundia dealer and only had to replace left front bearing. Car had 78900 km on it when I picked it up for less then $20,000 taxes in. Its the nice grey colour 6MT. I am looking to do a few things to it like wheels/ tires f-19/35/245 r-19/35/275, am curious if any of you boys know if with the fatter tires it might slow the cars performance down? I almost always drive it with the VDC off - find the car performs way better. Also going to be putting greddy exhaust system on in the spring. I am thinking of putting a cold air on it for a little extra performance any recommendations? I LOVE the way the car looks, I am not going to be putting any goofy skirts and bumpers on it, the car is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L… I know the suspenision in these machines is top-notch but am considering a upgraded kit anyone done anything to their rides that they recommend???

yeyeye g35zz upppp … right here

LETS HAVE A MEET NEXT MONTH LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE DOWN?