A fully loaded Accord is a good deal.

:lol: pwned!!!111!one!

on topic…its a pretty solid car for the money…though you could always get a TSX and load that up.

To me it doesn’t seem like the TL is worth the extra $6k+ish over the Accord either. ~30 more HP (and .2L) and some different sheet metal. And who needs a tape deck?

Although I do like the BT phone feature, which the Accord doesn’t seem to have. Still, not worth $6k.

Have you sat in both of them? I think theres a noticable difference between the two, but I certainly think the accord is a good deal. The TSX might be a little smaller, but is nicer then the accord IMO. Go test drive them :slight_smile:

TSX loaded is about the same price, only 205 HP (4cyl), but does have the blut tooth.

Is the accord closer to the TL or the TSX in terms of the platform? Forgive me for being a honda newb.

The Acuras do have nicer sheet metal, and I like the projectors from an aesthetic (and performance ) stand point.

Yea, I plan to this weekend, drive all 3. We shall see what happens then.

well I know it was based on the old CL, I’m actually not sure if it’s on any other platform…seems like the tsx is smaller and the TL is bigger :gotme: I would say its in the middle :slight_smile:

Werd :tup:

:tup: to Accords … you should just buy an Accord EuroR and import that … now that’s a nice car :cool:

good choice on a honda, resale value is where its at

Can you get HIDs on Accords??

No HIDs on accords.

Bi xenons on TL

Lotsa pros for the TL. Biggest con? The largest douche bag in the office drives one and got a huge boner about it when he got it, I can’t stand to think I’d be driving the same thing :lol:

TL prices out at $36,797 for 6MT + NAV + OEM Rice kit, $35,325 w/out factory rice.

I know when douche went shopping, they were in high enough demand that they weren’t really going below MSRP. Not sure if that’s changed since then.

isn’t that the tsx here? :gotme: I remember reading something along that line.

me likey the interior :tup:

that interior looks exactly like a TSX

I rather have a TSX than a loaded accord

I dunno< i never really liked the looks of the TSX, and it seemed on the smallish side to me. Although I don’t like the Accord interior either. 205 HP would bug the crap out of me even though it’s only a DD, at least the accord has 24X, and the TL has 25X

:Tup: thats awsome deal.

tsx = euro/jdm accord

tl = accord = stretched/widened tsx

either choice isn’t bad. Although I would probably take the tsx over the accord b/c i don’t dig the accord sheetmetal. The TSX and the TL are the only FWD I would consider purchasing - and based on its ridiculous resale value, I wouldn’t consider purchasing a newer Honda product used.

Just for a quick reference, My gym teacher got a 06 accord, with the 4banger and a 5spd with the interior package one step up for like 14 something. rediculusly cheap. I rode/drove the TL, i have never driven a better stickshift

i also love how many people misread my previous comment…hahahha

I would wait to get a used one, like Dozr said, new is never a deal.

Maybe you should check on that, even Autotrader has deals on year old ones with low miles for easily 75% of the new price.

X…

I would be suspicious of anyone looking to sell their 1 yr old cars period. Its one thing to purchase a car coming off a lease, but I have to believe that people selling a vehicle after only having it for a short period of time is an indicator something fishy is afoot.

The Accord is such a better deal than the two Acuras if you can fathom not driving a “luxury” brand. If that’s not the case, then an Acura isn’t the car to buy, either.

When the upity wife wants something new, she gets something new. Also after a year these accord owners realize they should have bought a Passat.:lol:

X…