A Great RIT Club

Crazy intense!

Bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWAb5NVALw&feature=related

Do you go to RIT?

yes, he’s the fat guy in the black t-shirt that has a couch cushion strapped to his arm and spends the majority of his time on his knees in the first video.

Those kids suck.

Yeah, I remember when we LARPed with them. We kicked their asses.

MAGIC MISSILE

I can’t believe I lived with you. Or even know you.

Don’t you remember? You played the evil troll.

luckily I lived in a house that didn’t move. It knocked without anyone at the door.

snap.

:fry:

It moved a bit…

moves now. :cool:

what.

Hahaha oh man :rofl:

someone invited me to do this once when i was like 18… I just chose vaginas instead.

:lolham:

internet vaginas.

Oh. “larping.” I thought it was grown men playing make believe. Glad we’ve got that straightened out.

:uhh:

Fucking creepy…

I bet that’s not the only kind of sword fighting that they’re into! :fry: Amirite? :lol:

Ladies & Gentlmen, the future leaders of America!

:bigclap:

That is the classic video

LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT

god, this shit rules so hard.

One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One, One!