A JDM Speed Shop Intro

JDM Speed Shop is located in Aichi, Japan. We specialize in sourcing of new, used and Geniune Nissan parts.
Since we have strategically positioned ourselves right in Central Japan we have direct access to thousands of new and used parts from Japan’s top tuning parts markers.

We offer parts from HKS, Trust, Blitz, Apexi, Tomei, Nismo, RSR, Cusco, 5Zigen, Defi, GAB, Kaaz, NGK, ORC, PIAA, Takata, Toda, Endless, Ohlins, Sard, Samco, Sparco, Splitfire, Tanabe, Tein, Buddy Club, Fujitsubo, Bride, Project Mu, Volk, Momo, Kakimoto, Omori, East Bear, Top Secret, Bee R Racing, Autech Tsukuba (ATTKD), Autoselect, Garage Defend and many others.

We also offer reasonable Yahoo Auction and Up Garage brokerage if you wish to purchase from either of those sources as well.

JDM Speed Shop is also partnered with JDM Imports and OniSpeed located in Toronto. JDM Imports is a highly reputable JDM car importer, and OniSpeed is a new business dealing in parts. JDM Speed Shop, JDM Imports and OniSpeed work together to offer customers a full range of JDM options from cars, parts, maintainance, repairs and tuning.

Daryl
JDM Speed Shop

I have and still do use Daryl for ALL of my Skyline parts and it’s been perfect! Wether you own a Skyline, S13/14/240sx, GTiR, 200sx or a Fairlady go through Daryl and you will not be dissapointed :wink: .

thanks for the kind words Bruce!
Let build up your car to be a monster :wink:

:R We only use Daryl for our JDM parts. Fast. Efficient. Highly recommended.

thanks Mitch! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

anything I can do to help you make the baddest GTR in Canada :wink: