A little story to make you LOL v.moped

So, I’m working at Fiamma steak on Hertel in Buffalo. I’m standing outside (valet) and just watching traffic. I notice some guy pull up to the red light about to make a right hand turn off of Starin onto Hertel. He’s wearing shorts and a pink polo, and I notice him kind of leaning back and forth.
The light turns green for him and he pins it around the corner only to become extremely out of control. He goes wide open (15mph) into on coming traffic, and plows right into a Honda CRV. At first I laugh, then run over to see if he’s okay.
He gets up right away and the lady of the Honda gets out and immediately lights up a cig, the pink shirt wearing guy is almost laughing and gives the lady a hug and attempts to pick up the moped (he’s clearly drunk).
Just as he gets it up, a couple with matching red motorcycle jackets runs over and assess the damage of the moped, mean while a buffalo cop pulls up and tells them to move it off the road, and then takes off:gotme:
There was no damage to the Honda, but the moped had seen better days.
As the girl walked by me she says
“Nice fucking birthday present, My boyfriend just bought this for me 2 hours ago and now it’s fucking ruined because of his dumbass friend”
:confused:

Cliffs:

Boyfriend buys girl friend a new moped for her birthday, boyfriend and girlfriend drive it to boyfriends friends house.
Boyfriends friend (pink shirt) takes it on a joy ride and smashes it into a car.

What the fuck? Where did the Girlfriend come into the story? Was she in the CRV?

wait… whose girlfriend was it that said that?

not making sense

fixed cliff notes.

I’m assuming that they were within hearing distance of the accident and they ran to see what had happened.

Thanks for the cliffs.

you work at fiamma? i live right around the corner.

best steak in buffalo :tup:

girls can’t drive anyway, prolly inadvertantly saved her life by wrecking it for her

too many Heinekens?

Well there’s your problem right there

did he look like this?

haha (an oldie, but a goodie)

No pics? Good read though.

Jesus, I read the whole thing, and THEN saw the cliffs.