A little teaser from our track day at AIS, 56k should jump off a bridge

You’re all doing it wrong, THATS how its done. Follow that to the letter and you’ll be a top notch drifter in no time.

see…i told you it wasn’t the tires benny!

you can hit 3rd if you know what your doing. i’ll be in second for the early part of the event til i get settled in. then it will be 3rd in the big sweeper!

NO one is going to make fun of you. If they do you have permission to punch them in the face for being a fag. We were all there at one point, and we’ll all try our best to help you improve.

yea i’m willing to do a ride along to see if i can help you or anyone out if they need it. i’m not pro or even good for that matter but i know the basics.

well im expecting to have the car on the road by thursday (prob wont have corner marker lights or new fenders though =[

that’s fine. we don’t have any rules about how a car looks. run it have fun that’s it.

the one thing i havent tried or had time to practice was Ebrake/clutch dump…ill practice that a bit lol when is this shit going down again, if all goes right it will be on the road and slidin’ by thurs

:shifty

friday at 5 for everyone watching. 3-5 is driver meeting,walk the track,tech inspections,getting your car ready.

FCK :ohnoes…would missing corner lights fail tech? what else should i look out for, other than the lights it will be solid and safe :thumbup

no leaks. make sure everything is tight. check for play in the wheels while it’s on the ground. seatbelts must work. you need a helmet.you have to take all loose items out of the car while you are drifting. it’s the same rules as an auto-x event. just not as strict.

What time is everyone going down? I wanna follow someone down.

If anyone wants to stick some non tire parts or tool in my car to ship down there your more than welcome.

I figured I’d bring some tools and stuff down for and breakdowns that might happen

all drivers should be there before 5 if possible. just so you can sign in and go over anything you might need or want to know. i’ll have tools and a truck for my tires/parts. you can follow us down at 2:30 if you want ron.

yeah… ok

stop. i’m ok

So it is all you guys that I pass on a regular basis heading into work during the week. I spot Sams pink wheels @ 8am and it’s an eye opener :slight_smile:

I’ll have to stop by one day when I’m not so pressed for time.

$800 for that track day? Per person?!?!

Lol no.

I’m talking the very first page pics.