A Meditation On the Speed Limit

not working for this guy
<<<

Working for this guy
<<<

worked for me. and I remember seeing the results of another study that all roads are marked for speed limits that are about 10-15mph slower than what is comfortable to 85% of the population.

That video proves the point very well.

i think all towns should have a voteing day to determine the speedlimits for certain roads…Obviously keep village and city roads to 30mph…but some roads that are 40-45 can easily be traveled at 55 with no worrys… If i was mayor… I would have a voteing day for all main roads in that town… for example… Camp road in hamburg. It goes from a 45 to a 40 and its a 4lane high way. All the people of the town can go and vote to either bump up the speedlimit or keep it the same… only if i was mayor.haha… can’t i dream?

I think that it’s a great observation… the 55mph speed limit needs to go away… because ppl do 65 anyways… Hell on my way to / from work on the 33/198 ppl will pass me when i’m doing 65 like it’s nothing… the speed limit is 50 and I often find myself doing 70 keeping up with the middle and outside lanes.

if the speed limit goes up, they are going to have to program all the lights to have longer yellows. I just hope nobody brings that up at the town board meetings…