A mid winter vid for y'all

I think the Implementation was shitty main stream rock + american muscle, they seem to go hand an hand.

lmao @ kens car in the last part of the vid… all over the place!

The vids of bladez and 87fox side by side are great.

As always I’m in the less/no music preferred club. I want to hear the cars.

i agree 100% with this. use music in an intro and and ending not during the actual good stuff, unless it’s some sort of long compilation video.

What do you drive? Jw.

404 Disturbed not found!

minivan:fry:

Im serious, what does he drive, because he talks a LOT of shit about domestic cars at every opportunity. Jw if hes just another import nut hugger .

Video was very cool! Good job.

I drive an American car, and I dont feel as though I need to explain my reasoning to you, I will say though, you can bet your balls it wouldn’t be my first choice, but I have my priorities in the correct place, and at the end of the day I still know what is and isn’t a decent car. Anyway, your vid is top notch as usual, I especially like the part where you used onyx’s footage in a video promoting your production, He’s ecstatic about that BTW, very cool man.

The footage was sent to me by ken aka Bladez. I told him why i wanted it.

You are the biggest fucking tool on this website by far. You shit talk american cars, yet you drive one :lol: priorities in line? What is it that you are doing in life that forces you to go against your convictions and disgrace yourself by driving an American car? I bet its a (GASP) GM?

You are the biggest biter ever.

Your a fucking Idiot, I am a poor collage student who POS american car was generously gifted too me, unlike most faggots my age I took it with pride, realized how much money its saves me, and could give 2 fucks what dipshits like yourself think of me for owing it. Happy fuck tard ? not everyone has an infinite amount of wealth to spend on every thing they want. and in the end I still dont get bent out of shape when someone states the obv about what I drive and or like, oh and BTW if someone used my footage in a shitty low rent compilation Id be pissed.

:picard:

I did it because i didnt get invited into the > thread obv :roflpicard:, its my way at getting back at him :picard:your a moron. The videos are of KEN’S CAR. He SENT THEM TO ME. Im sorry if Onyx, whom i have never met btw, is butt hurt because i used a 2 year old video of one of my friends cars. If he has an issue he can let me know, im sure he doesnt need a humper like yourself to throw your $.02 in.
I dont want to hear sob stories about how you are a poor college student, myself and plenty of my friends can afford our hobbies as well as our education. I dont give a fuck. But what pisses me off is you take EVERY available opportunity to rip on American cars. Newsflash kidddo! The fastest cars on NYspeed are American cars :lol:. You are nothing but another Nyspeed import humper, of which the vast majority drive rotted out civics or mommy and daddy’s cars. You are so angry! Dont be mad because you are not able to have a nice car and are forced to watch from the sidelines and hump others.

Werd.

:tup:

QFT

:cry:

shut up

lol

Wow

You have a lot of hate…

Sorry you’re poor…better luck in 09…

OMFG. I just peed my pants, snotted out of my nose…and even rofl’d. Quote of the month for sure!!!

Nice vid.