a nice eBay buy.

If i had no other priorities right now…this is probably what I would get. sooooo hoottt.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-M-Series-M3-E30-BMW-M3-WHITE-BLACK-EVO-INTERIOR-HIGH-PRICED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6131QQitemZ4570172721QQrdZ1

E30…hotTtness

ha, the license plate says SKUNK

I wonder if he has any more pics?

E30… . classic:shoot:
Hi josh, I met you and Pete late last year when my bro came in. Steel blue 325i(Mark) from Chicago. You guys took some pics by the grain elevators. I’m his younger bro Karl. I never ended up buying his car in the spring, but ended up getting an Evo last week. How you been?? You and Pete still meeting up?:wave:

so wanted an E30 ///M instead of an E36, but oh well…some day…

yummmm such a hot car

LOLOLOLOL…i didn’t even notice that

thats a really nice car…dont see cars like that around much

is it really worth the 26k he wants for the buy it now

yes… I love it.

problem is, I could never justify the maintenance on that motor… its insane, they are horribly expensive to maintain, and not reliable. They are basically a very high strung race motor.

The roots of the M3 are :pimp:

X…

:tup:

the interior is pretty much the hottest thing i have ever seen

but the tail-lights…are icky

i take it those are smoked, and not from the factory like that?

i think all red or red/white would be :pimp:

My question exactly. Don’t get me wrong it is a very nice car. But at 26K, I could buy a used E46 :shrug:

e36’s are still in the $20K price range (98’s & 99’s)

used e46’s are still high 30K’s… and that’s for the '01 which had the bad main bearing supplier…so those are a bit cheaper. 02’s and 03’s are over $40K still.

if you’re a collector… it’s worth the 26K… It’s for the most part original. It will only gain value with age. The e30 M3 has already met its plumit on value…it’s already on the way up. You’ll only see them getting more and more expensive.

Ooooh I like that.:smiley:

Give me a # and I’ll call tomarrow.

No its mine!!!:shoot:

well they might not be worth 26k, but they still go for alot. the rule of thumb is at least 15k when you buy an E30 M3. either you spend at least 15k up front, or spend 10k (on one thats really beat) and put another 5k into fixing it up.

those S14 motors are rather expensive to maintain, but thats what you get with a nearly full race motor. they did very little to detune them for the street. still those cars are sex on wheels.