A penny for my thoughts.....

andy has a new name now it appears as well lol

Lol. You fuckers have too much free time.

being unemployed has it’s advantages sometimes

I thought you own a pizzeria too!

EDIT: Awesome.

lol well played Mr. Watt

if you have HSBC there is a total babe at the walden branch (west of the 90)

that would be one hell of a conversation starter

though, I am going to bet once she sees the pennies, you won’t be laying the pipe

Before the crash metal prices were so high you’d be better off melting them and turning them in as scrap. Not anymore though, plus that’s illegal as hell.

http://www.coinflation.com/

Haha, wow.

can still get about 1.4c for each of the pre 82’s.All speculation as they aren’t worth much over face right now.And it’s only illegal to melt them in the US if you can get them into Canada,melt away.
Also canadian pennies were copper until 96 and are 100% legal to melt in the US right now.just not worth it at this time.
As I was telling Andy last night I know people that sort pennies for a living and have a warehouse like Josh does with forklifts and all

I’m guessing you’d have to go pretty large scale to get a profit when you account for the smelting costs.

it is not illegal to melt penny’s or destroy any other type of currency… it is illegal to DEFACE said currency and keep it in circuilation…

so while it is legal to burn a dollar bill, you cant draw lips on the president and go to spend it…

(this is what i learned from those coin flattening machines at the US mint and the plaque next to them)

Thats exactly who I was talking about :slight_smile: