A penny for my thoughts.....

lulz

I am almost debating not taking them to the bank tomorrow…or taking them to all different banks lol

i say take them out of the boxes…and pour all the individual rolls out into a shopping cart with one lose, loud wheel that’s always vibrating sideways that annoys everybody else in the store as you push it around and you’re so embarassed of…and wear the rattiest clothes you can, and a filthy old ripped beanie, and unlaced boots with the tongue sticking forward…and don’t shave for a week first, that’s important…and push the cart with all the individual rolls into a bank you never plan on stepping foot into again, and ask where you can get larger bills because your crack dealer doesn’t take pennies…

:lol:

No…I think I am going to take them to the super hot teller and make small talk with her about the pennies and get her digits.

Thanks Andy Watt :tup:

haha wow, kyle he actually got you pretty good on this one!

I give it up to him…however it was my own silly fault for telling him that I would actually accept pennies just to get my $ because it all does spend the same.

I can sleep easy knowing he drove almost an hour to get the pennies just to make me giggle.

Good thread. Would read again! :tup:

I walked into a bank with a brown box full of $300 in coins once. The tellers all looked really nervous. I was wearing a sweatpants, timberlands, a dark hoodie, beanie and sunglasses. The older teller was talking to me across the bank but I ignored her until I got right up to her window and plopped the box down.

lol

I was just thinking that I could make a shit load of wishes at the mall fountains.

Dear god this is awesome, well played sir LOL

sadly, that wont get your z on the road kyle :wink:

:tup: HAHA How much does a $25 box of pennies weigh?

Look at you dropping funny bombs all over tonight… :frowning:

I dont have a scale but that shit is going to suck lugging around tomorrow…

:thankyou:

Using newmans calculations, each box weights about 13.8lbs

So over 100lbs of pennies :lol:

110lbs…

LOL Glad I could help out!!! They should be about 14lbs each and contain about 25% pre 82 pennies