A.S.S. enhancements

I finally found a few hours out of mybusy assed work schedule to get down to Albany speed shop to get some work done on the lexus. I wanted to get the exhaust fixed and alignment but well as always I didn’t have enough time.

I had pm’d Darryl months ago about getting a crushed flat section of piping replaced that was originally done poorly and didn’t have much clearance at all hence it being crushed in. Finally once the weather was nicer and the lexus on the road I got it down there.

The first thing I would like to say is that Darryl and the guys treated my car perfectly with the utmost respect which was amazing cause frankly to the normal person my car is a pain in the ass. It has a super long nose, and a horrible small area manuverability due to the welded diff. It was clear it wasn’t going to fit on a lift so onto the dyno rack it went. Thats right all the exhaust work on my car was done on the dyno rack and all i had to do is remove the front bumper to get it up there.

The work was done fast and efficiently with my input at every turn. None of this sir you can’t be in the garage section it is unsafe. The welds on this new modification to my exhaust were TOP NOTCH. No buggery mess. Welded amazingly no leaks at all what so ever. The custom exhaust hanger that bolts into the old tow hoo location is awesome. not a single rattle at all and i drove all over yesterday. I would have to say for going from 2.25" pipe to 3" pipe I gained easilya full 1" of clearance back there which I thought would be impossible.

Thanks Darryl. I we see you in the near future for that alignment but first I need to get some more adjustable toe arms

that looks like A.S.S.

good work!

I have got to hear this thing

It sound 1000x better than it ever has

I might get a sound clip today

That’s awesome!

He really does go above and beyond to make people happy (and it seems like he enjoys it every step of the way).