A-Team 2010

Looks like it should be pretty good, I think they did a great job with choosing the cast.

i still have an A-team van model

It will be beat.

Hey now…that was uncalled for.

will be epic fail and a ruination of the original… see: knight rider 2000, knight rider tv series, miami vice movies, dukes of hazzard movie…

i would have liked to see ice cube at BA… he would have been perfect…cube’s natural scowl was perfect. plus i dont trust the acting skills of rampage jackson…not that cube is oscar worthy but he’s been there and knows how to play a part.

i’m sure they will sleaze this movie up like they did with the Dukes… not everything has to have cussing and marijuana use to be entertaining. Im sure it will also be full of abnoxious CGI and camera effects…

A-team show sucked anyway.

When the fuck is there gonna be a mcgyver movie or streethawk !!!

I was born in 1981 cant remember much TV in the 80s. Why??? I was out playing outside because we were poor, Playing german flashlite,escape etc… . We had a group of 20-50 people seemed like to last for HOURS Never had a curfew and never was in trouble

Kids even know these games now???

I will only go see it if Jessica Biel gets naked in it. :naughty:

I loves me some Jessica Biel.

I used to play games with a ton of other kids all the time also. I know my little brother did and he is 26 years old now. I know a lot of the kids in my neighborhood are out till early morning in the summer, there are about 15 of them. I don’t think a lot has changed since we were kids, we have more technology now but kids will still be kids.

i was outside playing too but a-team and the dukes were prime time shows… i was in by then…
i mean the years those shows were out i was younger than 7 so its not like i could stay out past dark.

reruns :slap:

because you lived in the ghetto !
:slight_smile:

Shiet what we call the good ole days was really the end of an era becaue our parents had it 100 x better than us as a kid. parents now are paranoid as shit !:ugh:

silver would have definetly been picked on in the city… :slight_smile:

shiet id be dead if i lived in the city ! i wouldnt last 5 min in the hood.

I finally found street hawk online. 24 years later it’s just as good as I thought.
All 13 episodes

It’s on veoh
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/streethawk#watch%3Dv6297775FpSssFQs