A+ to First Bass

WTF do u habve that could be classified as perfomance? And no…performance Timbs don’t count YO!

the monte SS that ran even with my mom’s v-6 stang auto convertable :bowrofl:

actually the GS is pretty nice.

:bowrofl: i remember that thing could only powerslide if you turned the wheel left

a 4 ton brick doesn’t count…

mine does that, doesn’t really bother me. I never listen to the radio anyways

Okay i got the scoup.

Putting tin on wont break the line.

the moister that is present under the film for the 1st 2 weeks or so will conduct, regardless of style, brand, line.

water conducts.

The defrosters use low current so you wont have trouble forever with the conduction, and actually thats why the reception is getting better once you turn the defrosters on, Its boosting the signal.

As for in the future,
The tint is made up of a metallic base film, this allows the reflection of sunlight, which keeps the car cooler, and uv rays to a minimum. unfortunatly the metallic in the film will effect the radios fm reception in some cases, but not in all.

My guy tells me to give it 2 weeks and see whats up after the moisture has gone away.

He tells me that AM is the problem and he has only heard of a few customers with FM troubles.

So let me know how it goes over the next 2 weeks.

cool cool, but you got it backwards, it gets worse when the rear defroster is on.

It seems to be getting better, if it still does it after a month i might just look into a cheap in-line antenna booster

oh and the dot matrix is turning out great… its turning a silver/black over the dots and blends in with the car :bigthumb:

IMO i’d rather have a good metallic film and bad reception than the other way around.

I agree 100% the chep film will fade/purple, the metallic films have less of a chance to do so.

Slort sorry i did realze i had it backwards, sorry.