AAA Drops the ball

That’s awful. Two Ambulances tore up Fisher behind my house earlier today. I’d assume accident or shovel induced heart attack.

It could be shaven…but it may also be grated or sifted. Nothing beats a good close shave.

This

Is SPARTA!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130421005222/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/e/e9/Sparta-kick.gif

I never posted about AAA but they sure did piss me off.

My fuel pump went out in Akron about 2-3 miles from my house on my way home from work. It was at the entrance to the Village of Akron. I was sitting at the corner of Hunts corners/Maple Rd.
No problem I say, I’ll just call up good 'ol tripA. After getting through to someone finally, they tell me I’m not in their service area. After asking them the obvious question… Seriously? No service here?
They were kind enough to google local tow companies and give me the number for Jim & Bob’s towing. (Nevermind the fact that the AAA sticker is on the J&B tow truck)

Let’s rewind 2 years ago, when my starter died on the Tonawanda Indian Rez shop “The TP Deli” after pumping gas. I called up AAA then, and they dispatched Jim & Bob’s Towing to come and pick up my stranded ass.
So AAA can pick me up on a shady ass Indian reservation, but not when I’m outside the Village of Akron?

However, a big kudos to Jim & Bob, they dropped me off at my house and took my car to their shop. They waived the tow fee since I had repairs done at their shop, and charged me 1.8hrs Labor for replacement + cleaning the tank. Things worked out well for them, because they get all the work I don’t want to do on my own cars now. Inexpensive and very nice work.

When hours count, the police are only days away…

Haha unfuckingbelieveable well Erie county sheriffs came to the house at 10am this morning, pounded on the door and demanded & threatened the car be removed “or else” . they seem to have the same level of comprehension of the situation as nyspeed, I’m lucky someone else answered the door or I would have told them to put the car in their ass

Called aaa do to the no start on my e90 at 730 this morning, the estimated time of arrival is 925pm tonight. Is that a fucking joke

Weird you’re the only person who thinks you were in the right and everyone else says the opposite :lol:

so your saying despite a dozen calls to AAA and being told they will not tow my car its warranted to threaten me to remove said car?

Yes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25467[/ATTACH]

The other part of this that most people skipped over…

You work in healthcare you left work and drove home in a snow storm to avoid having to stay there and help people when others couldn’t make it in.

lol I left because I was entitled to leave and it was not a white out at work, I’m sorry I’m a bad human being, I’m glad karma doesn’t forget that

You ended up in a ditch :lol:

And you obviously knew it was bad at some point because you said if you didn’t leave you might have got stuck there.

:bigclap:

I’m always subject to getting stuck if night shift doesn’t show, night shift comes in I don’t pussy foot around regardless of weather. Truth be told I don’t like my job and don’t spend an extra second if I don’t have to

Are you going to leave it there till AAA changes their mind or… ?

Supposedly its on its way, tow truck driver said “its really in there” keeping my fingers crossed its not too damaged

If I’m not mistaken if your relief doesn’t show up you cannot leave.