Snowpocalypse '14-'15 - Now 13 Deaths

Welp let’s start this off right. We are all going to die.

I should probably get my plow on soon.

Put the snow tires on yesterday, and worst case the snowmobile is sitting my garage getting ready to be torn down for a new track. Bring it.

Sounds like the northtowns aren’t going to get much though.

http://www.buffalonews.com/storyimage/BN/20141116/CITYANDREGION/141119156/AR/0/AR-141119156.jpg&maxW=960

Through our great dane friends we were able to pickup a Yardmachines 22" snowblower for free (we sent $100 as a thank you). My father-in-law got it up and running while I was at work, might get to test it out this week!

In snow tire mode, bring it!

I live in Eden and work in East Aurora. Sonofabitch.

I have two-week old Altimax Arctic’s on the Accord and a crap ton of Maruchan Yakisoba at work.

Bring it to my house. You’re nit gonna need it like I do.

Sure! only if you agree to plow my driveway.

Ground is too warm, this shit will be in an out in no time.

Im ready for winter thx to Blackforest. Got the snows on just in time.

I need to get an alignment before I put my snows on.

I now have 4x4 for the winter with my new truck, but I ditched the sled for a year or 2. My gf is getting her snow tires put on today. There’s a good chance that my boss will close the office tomorrow/Wednesday if the weather is terrible and GTA/Far Cry come out tomorrow. I just stocked up on Flying Bison 6 packs, I’m ok with all of this…

I’m pretty sure social media is the issue now I don’t remember all the hyper before storms even 6-7 years ago.

That’s just the news in general. It’s all about sensationalism and driving up those clicks. Doesn’t matter if it’s weather, Ebola, ISIS or some harmless chemical with a scary sound name used in every food you eat… the main purpose of news media is to tell you how IT’S GOING TO KILL YOU!

This.

I wont see shit for accumulation this round, being as far north of the danger zone as I am…

:tup:

Should have hit me up before I sold my sled. I had a 1.25" ripsaw with less than 500 miles. Could have saved you a lot of money.

Call Tracks USA.

Bah. Haven’t had a chance to get the snows on yet, and based on where it looks like the snow is going getting out to see Andy & Bro is gonna be tough for a few days.

I dot think much will stick, it’s not cold enough outside yet(ground)

There’s already an inch on the ground here in West Seneca and the lake effect hasn’t started yet…NWS thinks that we could see snow rates as high as 6" an hour at its peak.