Abandoned E36 Turbo on I87N?

On 87N Right before the Twin bridges there seems to be a black turbo e36 abandoned. No plates on it, doesnt even look like theres any stickers in the window, its been there for a couple of days now. Anyone have any idea whos it might be?

Might not be turbo but pretty sure theres an intercooler was driving past it and only caught a glimpse of it in my rearview.

I call dibs, frank lets go pick er up! :rofl

I saw it too. Idk what the deal is with it. I don’t usually see cars sitting on 87 for that long

:lol old news man, this has been posted in the sightings thread all day yesterday hahaha

I say we make it Shift Community Whore car for AutoX, Drifting, etc. :excited

probably broke down going to Northway auction. Cops should get the cars towed after a few hours, it looks trashy having broken down cars left there for any period of time.

I dont look in the sightings thread anymore

can someone with a trailer please pick it up?

ill help you part it out

Ive got a chain and Im heading that way in a few minutes

Frank?

PJB if you pick it up, I got some +rep waiting for ya :ninja

I got dibs on the motor… Need something other then this POS M20

Lets do ett benny… im srs

Dibs on suspension.

dibs on the FI stuff

and im not big on felonies otherwise this thing would have already been in my garage, being that it’s only minutes from my house.

Ill give you some FI stuff

Somebody would have to get in it to steer it. Not sure that I want GTA on my record though.

I work in CP so I really am going that way.

steer it my ass, anyone with a winch on their trailer could just yank the stupid thing up and away we go

Swing by my work near grroms road on route 9… Ill steer

I was talking about towing it with the trucker chain in the bed of my truck. Ive only got a 4x8 quad trailer and it wont fit on that.

Thats backtracking and will make me late for work. BTW how is the traffic up there now? I saw theres gonna be pothole patching again today.

Wasnt bad as of 30 mins ago

Theres a trooper sitting way back in the grass right between 8/8a so watch out, you cant see him till your right beside him

cool because Im leaving right now. I work on Plank road off exit 9.

:ninja I can give you the kit for cheap but the seal on the turbo is shot. It looks like an ebay joint.