About Companies

Well, good thing we have Event Coordinators to solve that problem… Mike, Dave, any ideas?

We are working on it, but it is very hard to find a place for free…We may have to change the meeting from a sunday night to another night…

What’s this “for free” talk?!?! Nothing in this world is for free :lol: :wink:

the smiles are :lol: :slight_smile: :smiley: :lol: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Yeah until they started charging GST on their “free” mc-smiles :roll:

maakl.com is based in Edmonton, and the company I work for buys logoed product them. Mark is reasonable to deal with. I believe thier product and price is worth checking out.

For a sponsor? Or just a company for stuff to get printed, like key chains and what not?

Speaking of sponsors, why is the Speedworks forum locked?

They aren’t computer kinds of guys, so the forum is hard for them to respond on. Since they can’t respond on the forum its useless to have posts on there. In the announcement topic, it explains a little, and that they should just phone and/or show up there.

I talked to the manager of the southside Visions. I will know by the weekend if they will fork out the money for sponsorship. What do you guys think of them being a sponsor? Deals on car audio, home audio, tv’s, computers, digi cams etc.

not bad, not bad.

Deathby240:

I talked to the manager of the southside Visions. I will know by the weekend if they will fork out the money for sponsorship. What do you guys think of them being a sponsor? Deals on car audio, home audio, tv’s, computers, digi cams etc.

The more the merrier!!

^^^What Jay said!

It’s nice to get deals, but I look for cash. That way bills can get paid. There is plenty of deals we can all make on our own. Our power as a group needs to be focused on money for events to make money. We have advertising to offer sponsors for thier money. Am I on the money or off base?

Well, if they agree, they would be giving us $200 to advertise.

Not that I’m biased or anything but… :stuck_out_tongue:
Speed X Zone carries aftermarket parts, rims and tires for Nissans. (Trust me, I’ve looked! :lol: )

Tanabe, Apexi, can get lowering springs and coilovers, short shifters, etc.

They carry H4 conversions, and lots of rice, + lots of nice. CF hoods too.

Uh… yeah tons of universal accesories and stuff.

Yup. Mac is a really nice guy looking to help out anyone he can… so just keep Speed X in mind for aftermarket stuff.

Jeff

Talk to them about sponsoring the club…

Talk to them about sponsoring the club…[/quote]

What Flavio said!! Check em out, let em know about the club and some of the demographics!! We are growing!!

I’m there every week, so I’ve searched high and low for every part available for a 240sx, lol.

I’ll talk to him about sponsorship, but maybe after prices and stuff have been set in stone?

Jeff

The prices are set in stone!! If ya woulda made it out to a meeting!! :shock: I’m messin’ with ya!! lol But ya the prices are set. $200.00 per sponsor and that comes with the section on the website here to advertise and what not, they have control of that section. If you want to confirm, I know that there was minutes of the Nov meeting posted somewhere in the Members section.