About the Sponsors Forums

So when I look at the forum, I see of course that the sponsors are in the Members only section. If we get more sponsors, we should take them out of the Members only sections and allow for everyone to be in the forum, right?

If we kept it in the members only, there would be incentive for people to buy membership fees, but also, less incentive for companies to become sponsors since they would only be exposed to the members.

I thought that I would think out loud. We’ll make the forums for ALL people, not just members. This will be part of the companies advertisement on the forums. It’s just that the non-members can’t get a discount.

Ok, I’m done. lol.

Definently a good idea, maybe make a stick in each of the Sponsor forums like “Want a Discount from this company? become an Official Necc member” Etc

Definently a good idea, maybe make a stick in each of the Sponsor forums like “Want a Discount from this company? become an Official Necc member” Etc[/quote]

Once the non-members see the kind of deals we get they will become members like that :shock:

What they both said ^^^^^

Good thinking…out loud!