NECC Members only sections

Hey all,

So what do you think of the members only sections and the Sponsors area?

People who are guests and are not official NECC Members can’t even view the pages. Think that is a good thing, or should they be able to at least view them, and just not post?

Just testing waters.

I like it the way it is right now. This way, the non-members have a reason to join.

Cool

Ya’ll be be good in here you hear! There’s a new mod in town (other than Aaron and Ty). Lets keeper clean and nothing gets locked :wink: . LOL just messing :lol: or am I :shock:

But do the non-members even know it exists?

I don’t even know.

I logged out, and had a look. The Members section is there. And when they click on it, it says you need special permission to be able to enter the forum. But yeah, they should know its there.

Maybe add that to the “Welcome” post in the General forum. Also it still says the fee is still $30.

good idea… will give people more incentive to join the club

Why does my title still say I’m a newbie? sniffle

Do I have to do something special to get my membership card too? :?:

Better? Sorry, my bad.

Anyone else have problem? Lemme know.

Hey all,

So what do you think of the members only sections and the Sponsors area?

People who are guests and are not official NECC Members can’t even view the pages. Think that is a good thing, or should they be able to at least view them, and just not post?

Just testing waters.

I like it the way it is right now. This way, the non-members have a reason to join.

Cool

Ya’ll be be good in here you hear! There’s a new mod in town (other than Aaron and Ty). Lets keeper clean and nothing gets locked :wink: . LOL just messing :lol: or am I :shock:

But do the non-members even know it exists?

I don’t even know.

I logged out, and had a look. The Members section is there. And when they click on it, it says you need special permission to be able to enter the forum. But yeah, they should know its there.

Maybe add that to the “Welcome” post in the General forum. Also it still says the fee is still $30.

good idea… will give people more incentive to join the club

Why does my title still say I’m a newbie? sniffle

Do I have to do something special to get my membership card too? :?:

Better? Sorry, my bad.

Anyone else have problem? Lemme know.